How Selling Younique Is Going For Me

99starter
Join Younique, and see where it takes you!

Since I’ve been selling Younique for about six weeks now, I figured it was time to update you on where I’m currently at with it.

Those of you that have read the blog in the past, know that when I first signed up, I wasn’t even sure if I was actually going to sell it. I put up a party, just to see where it would go. The first party did so well, that I knew I was in it for the long haul. It was one of the better decisions I have made in my 38 years. (Trust me, I’ve made some bad decisions in the past…lol)

I am still doing Younique parties, all online. The biggest seller is still the 3D Fiber Lash mascara set. However, once women have tried that, they have come back for more products. It turns out I wasn’t the only one that has fallen in love with ALL the products. The pictures my customers send me, tell the whole story. The smiles on their faces, confirm that I made the right decision.

So, where am I at, personally? I am making my goals, and actually surpassing them. When I sat down to write my goals with Younique, I aimed high. I figured either go big, or go home.

I wanted to advance two levels by the end of January. It’s mid January, and I’ve advanced almost three, and am on track to reach the third level by the 31st. I wanted to find two women who loved the product as much as I do, who would be interested in also selling it, by the end of January. My team numbers currently sit at nine Presenters, and again, the month is only half over. (Please don’t think that I sit there and let my downline earn money for me. They only account for about 4% of my income from commissions. The other 96% of my income, is from my sales.)

My BIG, BIG goal was to try and have our house paid off, or almost paid off within two years of my sign up date. As of today, I have made enough to make two extra house payments, on top of the normal one that we make. This is actually my personal biggest accomplishment. To know that we are two months closer to paying off security for our future, is amazing!

A lot of people ask me if the makeup sells itself. That is a silly question, no brand sells itself, and I hate it when people try and make promises like that to get people to join. That is no matter what the company is. At the current time, I put in about 25 hours a week. I am far enough in, that people are spreading my information by word of mouth. However, that doesn’t mean that I get to sit and do nothing. I want to keep growing, expanding, and earning. That means that I have to keep working at it.

If you came here wondering if you too, would like to sell Younique, I have two questions for you: What are your goals? What would you do with extra money?

Babette

About babettej

I'm a makeup junkie, and Presenter #5374 with Younique Cosmetics.
This entry was posted in Younique - Beauty by Babette and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to How Selling Younique Is Going For Me

  1. shan says:

    Hi! I just became a White Status Presenter 2 weeks ago. I have had 2 parties online, and I have not had anyone buy anything yet. I have been posting video’s daily. I am curious how you have done so well… wondering if it is just some people do well initially and some don’t. I have a very busy schedule so it’s harder for me to put time into this…so the time that I do get on and do it, it’s kinda serious for me. Any hints?

    • babettej says:

      It all comes down to how much time you invest into it. I personally sat down with my family, and asked them to help out more around the house, so that I could dedicate a minimum of two hours a day to my online business.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s